Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Variety and Encouragement

(See below for originating comments)

It's great that the sources that I've given the link to my blog have given me the chance to get exposure and, it's even better that people feel open to comment on a tiny little blog such as mine. I do appreciate it. There is one thing that I feel is important; open mind.

Brain dead? I'm sorry to say but last time I checked, It's reasonable to say that people, such as myself, enjoy an open thought process. Hate to disappoint the reader.

It's just as prejudicial of "us" that see through the Zionist lies as it is for people to make a statement like that. Don't get me wrong, I disagree with the whole Zionist protocol but, anyone to call me "Brain Dead" would be useless. The whole point of my letter to Mr. Cuban was to show that there are other ways to be open minded, not to crucify him for being a "jew" or even *worse*, Zionist.

I feel that people that don't know a person at an intimate (no, not sex, you perverts :) ) level has no right to make judgment of their views.

As much disgust as I feel about Cuban being a lobbyist and whore for the repugs, It's still important to remember that there is a line that you will cross at a certain time of your life to compromise your values and after you cross that line, you might discover that you made the right decision. I hope the same for Mr. Cuban.

All I have to say after that.... FLY THE FLAG UPSIDE DOWN



Anonymous said...
You are so brain dead. What do you expect? Mark Cuban is not only a big contributor to Bush and the Republicans, he a Jew and a rabid Zionist Jew at that. He gives heavily to AIPAC and has given heavily to Pepes in his campaign to censor discussion of the Palestinian issue at American Universities and shut up Professors who attempt unbiased discussion of Middle Eastern issues.Cripes such naive jerks at this blog!
Monday, July 04, 2005 10:57:43 AM
Anonymous said...
u all seem anti-semitic! so some guy is a jew! is steven spielberg a zionist?and arab children grow up! they could e bin laden's kids!

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 05, 2005 1:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The second comment is rediculous. Why do people still think anti-semitism is only anti-israel/jew? This person's comment of 'arab chilren grow up/they could be bin laden's kids' is itself anti-semitic!

This whole world is frustrating.

 
At Tuesday, July 05, 2005 3:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's the Jews stupid

 

Post a Comment

<< Home